View Profile Zooloo75

All 155 Audio Reviews

88 w/ Responses

Very happy :D

The loop turns out to be very happy and feels like a child discovering what good candy tastes like :P

8/10 5/5

The song sounds a bit distorted, lower the volumes and do some equalizing to the synths. It will sound more clear.

dynamizer responds:

the problem I have is that I'm in such a rush to post
my stuff that I don't really check for mistakes. the saw bass line
could have had a lower volume and for my lead I just layer different
sounds together and it sounds alright but I could have blended them in more.
when I correct the mistakes I don't repost them because I don't know how to remove songs from my submission list.

LOL, remember this from Super Mario.

I heard this song when I was at that apple place.

Great remix, brings back memories of my super nintendo :D

Fun :D

This loop makes me feel like a 5 year old :P

Also thanks for teaching me how to read sheets :D
Your awesome!

Just wondering? How does this have a higher score than my music? AHHH?!!
Must be because I voted 5, huh?

Darkmaster603 responds:

lol I guess. I hate this song so much, I find it annoying. BUT, I connect it to a flash and it gets a better score from flash portal people

>:3

lol j/k, but not really.

Thanks for the review

Good piano piece. Bad recreation.

The melody was okay but the mixing and the piano vsti you used sounds bad. I suggest you get yourself some better piano piano sounds and learn how to master.

Weak...

I can see what your trying to make here...But you should consider getting some better samples for your claps and snares, they just sound awful...
Although you did do alright with the synths.
Those samples you used just turned off the "awesomeness" of your song.
You should get a VEC sample pack.

DjTroy responds:

ya i kinda made it didn't master it and uploaded it i was using high quality samples i am sorry it didn't show in the song thanks for taking the time to listen!and for the review.

Good, and unique. Here's some tips for your music.

This some is good and unique and I have no suggestions for you put here's tips for mastering. Your mastering is good but the song is a bit loud, all you gotta do is lower volume. Make sure your songs doesn't go over 0dB.
What I do is make sure my song always stays under -3dB.

Also when you assign your sounds to the mixer, use the stereo seperation/ stereo imaging so you get a wider feeling and it sounds more spread out.

5/5 9/10. Good work.

darphfluffy responds:

Hey thanks man for the tips!

Wow, your great at playing the piano.

I like this improv you did here. Sounds great as always. Hope you get to turning this into a full song.

AWESOME

I like electro songs with that type of synth you have with the attack on it (reversed sounding synth).
I think you did a great job on it.

10/10 5/5 Fav'd you and song.

statueofdiveo responds:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. Check my song "We are lost"

Very Bassy :D

I like the song alot! As you said, very ravey!
9/10 - You should get to mastering and it will be a 10!
The song probably needs a little bit more sound in it to make it sound extra awesome!

Sacrafan responds:

Will do boss...
Lol :P.
Thanks for the comment.

Congrats on top 5! Heres a 10, and a 5!

I download, favorited you and the song! This is a great song, and it sounds like a great song man! The intro was very good and overall the song is perfect.
Keep it up man!

LK412 responds:

Thanks alot man! I really appreciate it!

Gavin @Zooloo75